Spotlight is done being written.
The Spotlight project will be renamed.
There will be a new cover photo for the project.
Aprox 17 tracks.
All beats produced by me.
Music videos comin soon.
I'm back on the blog for good.
Jammin Graduation for tonight. Buy your music guys.
Gonna be on here at least twice a week. Got a HUGE surprise for anyone that still cares haha.
Oh n if you're interested in that lifestyle I was talking about last post (see I didn't forget..) I'll explain it in further detail later..
Can't tell you too much else about the spotlight project (mainly because there's not much else left to say) but I can let you know I worked extremely hard on it and I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I do.
I'll update you more as I record the tracks.
Be back in a couple days... For real this time haha!
-MaNiK

Word!!
ReplyDelete