YoungManik.com
@YoungManik twitter.com/youngmanik
Facebook.com/youngmanik
myspace.com/youngmanik
reverbnation.com/youngmanik
youtube.com/youngmanik
youngmanik.tumblr.com
http://www.datpiff.com/profile/YoungManik/mixtapes
OK SOOOOOO A lot to say so pay attention... and go:
One track away from making sure the mixtape is done, it will probably be 11 tracks... 10 or 11... (you'll know by the next post) and will be available for play/download first on Datpiff:
http://www.datpiff.com/profile/YoungManik/mixtapes it the link for it will be on YoungManik.com as well as here obviously (and most likely any other site that you've seen me on..) I made about 20 tracks and narrowed it down to these 11 (or 10).
Laptop's dying..
Umm... The beats are pretty cool to me, they're simple, most of them are either like Sick Wit It or Her Name, but some of them are pretty creative.. They're all gonna make you nod you head for sure!
Sick Wit It
Her Name
Lyrically - Its really quick on wordplay sometimes, but its mainly about flow, so you can play it at your next party! :P
Its lots of fun, and entertaining at least to me. I worked really hard on the mixtape and I really appreciate everyone who has been supporting me. Its goes in a few directions and this is the type of genre that the Unplugged Mixtapes will fit into.. its also clean (from the vocab point :P), its still a party mixtape so its going to end up pretty shallow, but there is no cursing on it!
PRODUCED ALL BEATS,
ENGINEERED ALL TRACKS,
WROTE ALL VERSES,
... WENT IN!!
^I've really been working hard and I hope it pays off.
..HUNGRY!! <That time it was literal.. like I'm starving
So before the mixtape drops, my main goal is to have as many people become a fan of the Facebook page by clicking the Like Button to show support. I just want 100 fans before I drop the tape, is that too much to ask?!?!? lol
Please Share the Facebook page!
THE NEXT POST WILL HAVE THE RELEASE DATE INFO!!!
Check Back! :)
-MaNiK
P.S. It's finally getting here! We've made it a long way, thank you so much and keep showing support!

No comments:
Post a Comment