Sunday, October 16, 2011

Unplugged in 6 days!

I just wanted to update the fans about Unplugged really quickly.



Thank you everyone for the feedback! Tun of people liked the Loose Thoughts Mixtape, sorry for the delay on the Datpiff link.. It messed the statistics up.
I have a lot in store so just follow the blog. I will try and release one new blog every day until the release of Unplugged. I'll release the track listings and other info like that on here as much as I can, so be ready.

Help me get 100 likes on my Facebook.com/YoungManik page please! 

I'm close, I have been working so hard and I hope it pays off. I have a few finishing touches put on it, and a few tracks to cut but over all it's sounding like a solid project. I have so much planned for after Unplugged that the adventure hasn't even begun.

So just bare with me... :)

Back to the music.

@YoungManik 

-MaNiK

No comments:

Post a Comment