Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a lot on the to-do list

Wowww, over-working, I hope it pays off. In dropping a mixtape cover and it's first single at 250 likes.. I want to drop the second one at 350 and then the mixtape at 500 but we will see how that goes..

Blogging directly from my phone right now, pretty cool.

Oh I gotta get my connectivity swag up.. So I will be on twitter, Facebook, tumblr, reverb nation, and the blog a lot more.. Expect a lot of updates.. I'm getting really serious.

A lot to plot..

I made thee dankest grilled cheese earlier today, feel like making another.

Please help me spread my music! Like my page!

Http://www.facebook.com/YoungManik

Follow me! @YoungManik!

I really want a job at Guitar Center.. Like badly..
I got a tun of stuff from there yesterday too: a capo n some picks, a drum pad, n a harmonica, can't wait to try everything out!

I love music.

Phones almost dead soooooo.....
Be back soon

-MaNiK

No comments:

Post a Comment