Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So What's Good?

Just bored...

Freakin Out!!

Its gonna drop soon, I love Sony products. I haven't played a hand held in forever though. Its gonna be live.

Man I'm super hungry...........

So I'm going to start putting a lot more samples in my music, I hope you liked the beat for Be Mine. I produced it myself, it was pretty basic but I liked how it came off. 

I'm thinking about releasing another song at 200 Likes, I got 188 Likes! I 'm still trying to figure out if I am going to drop it. I'm 50/50 about it. I have a lot of ideas.. I don't want to talk about it yet.

Rihanna for getting back with Chris... apparently....... I dunno... I really don't have too much to say on that, check out the remix tho.............................





I want some pizza.

I'll be back, just felt like writing.

-MaNiK

No comments:

Post a Comment