Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stay Connected

It's only been a few days but I feel like I've been gone for a minute.

Stretch is back with a new single! Check it out!


His new mixtape Sellout is gonna be hot, its his second one.

Whats good everyone?!? I'm getting a whole lot of feed back now! I'm working with a lot of other artists and I swear theres a lot of real talent out there. The hard part is finding people who are hungry enough. My car is like super broken right now :/.. Fixing that will delay the purchase of an HD camcorder though... I'll see; either way I'll let you guys know when I come to a decision.

Dang, its really hot in here though..

I'm trying not to..

Nah, hold on, its too hot imma turn the AC on..

K my b,
I'm trying not to release the next single with out a video being released with it, so I can't promise anything too immediate,
however.. I'm going to be doing a lot of features, and with that being said I will upload those as soon as possible.

I'm currently re doing all of my pages, check em out! follow/ Support em!




I've been mess in with the tumblr heavy too. I know I've been pretty boring for a few months but it was all preparation. Once I get to doing cool things again, You guys will be able to check out all of the newest pictures on the tumblr.

But yea..

I'm always on my twitter @YoungManik so follow me. Let me know you guys are supporting me!

-MaNiK

I gotta start getting people more involved with the blog now..

Feel free to comment at the bottom!!
|   |
\/ \/


No comments:

Post a Comment