Monday, March 12, 2012

The Spotlight - Mixtape Cover Leak

The Spotlight Mixtape Cover

First track dropping soon!

Ok I'm kinda excited about this project. I was finally able to just write lyrics... Nothing to catchy, nothing too wordy, but very much hip-hop all the same. It tends to get a little more personal than the previous projects, but at the same time it's still going to be a really fun mixtape.

You guys are DEFINITELY going to like it :D

As I've mentioned in a prior post, The Spotlight will have original beats as well as many main stream beats. I get a lot more involved with the music this time - it will be more than just straight wordplay (that'll be more for the Loose Thoughts series).

Now the first track is pretty much complete, and THIS is where you readers start to reap the benefits:
I am giving you guys the inside scoop right now so don't tell anyone! haha

 - I am planning to release the first track off of the mixtape AND my first official music video when I get 225 likes on Facebook. When I release it, it'll be found at all of the usual locations (links at the bottom), and the video will be more professionally shot and produced (in HD of course).

 - I know you guys have really been waiting, and I am soooooooo thankful for all of the support so far; so I decided that I will definitely leak the audio early through the blog so keep a look out for it!

I will keep you posted.

Track-listing coming... eventually hahaha

@YoungManik twitter.com/youngmanik
Facebook.com/youngmanik
myspace.com/youngmanik
reverbnation.com/youngmanik
youtube.com/youngmanik
youngmanik.tumblr.com


-MaNiK

P.S. 200 LIKES!!!! Thank you all! - http://www.facebook.com/YoungManik

1 comment: